You may also fill out a registration form at the Registration Desk on the day of Auditions.
Your resume (a list of your previous music, dance, and theatre experience).
A “headshot” portrait of yourself, if available.
Your music accompaniment, on thumb drive, your phone, or CD. If you opt to use your phone, be sure you have a USB cord!!
Your CALENDAR, with upcoming important dates noted, so that you may specify on your application form any dates you are unavailable. Please be sure that it includes any academic and extracurricular obligations, and that you include these on your application.
Day Of Auditions Instructions
Come Early and Check In
After signing in at the Registration Desk, you will be given:
2. Audition Registration Form: Please print and be sure to fill in completely including scheduling conflict information.
3. Number-Label: Please remove the backing and put the label on the left side of your chest.
Song and Monologue
1. Walk up onto the stage and give your music accompaniment to the Music Operator.
2. Go to center stage and stand on the “X”.
3. State 1) your name; 2) the show your monologue is from; 3) the name of your song ;and 4) the show it is from. (Example: My name is Jane Doe, and I’ll be singing “Tomorrow” from Annie and my monologue is from Little Women.)
4. Perform your monologue and then your song. You have about 3 minutes to perform your audition pieces.
1. When everyone has completed their auditions, your whole group will then return to the stage to perform your dance audition.
2. After everyone has completed their individual auditions and the dance sequence, you will be released to go.
We will contact everyone regarding casting within one week following auditions!